Saturday, June 16, 2012

METRO 2 Mens Hockey Adelaide 2 North East 5

My son Dan and his mate Paul who haven't played together since Marryatville High School days answered a late call to arms to ensure the Adelaide team made the field, if only with 10 players.
Dan hasnt played this year,  when he last played it was as a goalie, Paul hasnt played for some years.
The game was played at North East.
The Adelaide goals were scored by Ryan Douch, and Ben MacPhail.
The photos are a little grainy with blur.
I shot at 1/160-1/200 ASA1600 f5.6.
I missed some action when I was too absorbed watching it.
The action covers 70 minutes and then there are the hours editing.
My images record the story of one game.






































































































No comments:

Post a Comment